Monday, July 23, 2012

In Annecy fly Air experience French romance

That people can really wind rise directly to a high position, and then, sit see light cloud, the wind blows into. Overlooking the earth, Ann was found as a sapphire dazzling, Annecy castle is like a fairy tale fantasy, but the most important thing is, they are in my body, the thrill of flying like a dream to me.

In the paraglider fly is a town of magnificent sceneryIn the paraglider fly is a town of magnificent scenery

I don't seem to stop flying. Long-distance airTravelingI see a man wearing a peaked cap, big noseFranceDriver, I Annecy Annecy free trip flight which opened.

Be like a bird, I'm afraid I'm not alone had had since childhood fantasy. Why had the wild the feathers into wings strapped to his body, from the high jump? Since human thought, on the flight there for life and growth in nature. The tin is to realize the dream of paradise, paragliding, delta wing, kite skiing, SPEED-RIDING, hot air balloon, WING-SUIT etc. all kinds of flight movement let the sky here bustling. Many from France and around the world flight enthusiasts regarded it as the holy land of flying.

The glider flew higher and higher, the sapphire Ann found it under my The glider flew higher and higher, the sapphire Ann found it under my "wings"

The glider dialogue Blanc peak

When I stood on the hill by a grass cutting into trapezoidal take-off Ping Pang, people were dancing and skipping with joy to follow the paraglider coach left off, ready for their life for the first time. A grey hair coach came to me. He asked me: "do you want to fly?" Of course. I tried to nod, "come with me!" His forthright beckons, such as a magic wand to lift my prison. Even so, I still have some fear, lest they didn't understand what the key instruction, but not directly off the head toward the hillside.

Paragliding is derived from a French climbers whim.Paragliding is derived from a French climbers whim.

The French seem to be idle, but to play this thing of love are not sloppy, they can always combine sophisticated, novelty and a perfect. Paragliding is derived from a French climbers whim. At the end of the 70's and early 80's, the Alps some climbers tired tired after climbing down the hill, began to try to find a fast down the mountain path. In 1978, the French climber Baden with a square parachute from the mountainside, and successfully flew to the foot of the mountain, a novel motion was born.

Preparation work before flying elaborate and meticulous: wear suspenders, fasten belt, ribbon, wear a good helmet, umbrella span flat out on the grass, finishing check the whole canopy without tearing, piercing and bruises; whether there is sand, gravel or stone check the; continuity check every umbrella rope, whether tangled or wear; check the umbrella rope and manipulate connection belt, ensure that the connection control rope and collar security. Watching him off to be arranged in good order, the more I believe a word: "old pilots on the world, there are bold pilots, but never both old and bold pilots."

No comments:

Post a Comment