Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Adelaide: Nan'ao spring squandering is to charming eyes

I set foot on the southern hemisphere this vast and mysterious land. To arrange themselves in the SouthAustraliaAndThe Northern TerritoryTravelingThe photographs, I even have some trance had been there is it right?.

AdelaideAdelaide

Until the familiar picture of one one to show in my eyes, the dim slowly become clear.

Beautiful springBeautiful spring

I did not immediately start to write this travel experience, is a don't want me to occupy a large amount of life experience to touch on lightly.

The beautiful tourist cityThe beautiful tourist city

When the song depicting Australia music -- "Australia, my hometown" a ringing in my ears when, I still not sure I where to write.

Torrens RiverTorrens River

My goal in life is to travel in China, this goal is nearing completion, I also tried to some Southeast Asian countries and regions.

No comments:

Post a Comment