Friday, March 22, 2013

To welcome the new year with tour romantic island sunlight baptism

And the end of the year, the year the happiest months is coming! A year of hard work, a year's pay, waiting a year, this year you have a good time? In any case, the reward yourself! Romantic island swims is definitely a good choice, whether it is a personal freedom or two sweet, or is the family's happiness, don't miss those countless times in the dream of the sun, the beach, the coastline......

With love to travelWith love to travel

Maldives

Facing the large Haifa in a daze, new year is coming

There is "the last of the earthShangri-La"The laudatory name of Maldives, is my dream all want to go to a place. Not only is the blue sky that heart, more important is Maldives born romantic breath is irresistible. While still at University, he dreamed of one day be able to together with the beloved person, holding hands walking on the beach in Maldives, run.

Until last year the Spring Festival, my "Maldives dream" finally realized, and this is my husband bear to a wedding gift. My husband and I were married last October, after marriage, because two people work too busy, have no timeThe honeymoonTraveling, temporarily stranded. Didn't expect careful bear was quietly put our honeymoon trip in Maldives, this makes me very touched.

New year's day, Maldives sunshine, white beach in the sunlight shining brilliantly, swaying coconut trees reflected in the water whirling blurred, and everywhere tropical fish is a as the acme of perfection! Too charming scenery and even let me from time to time to ask yourself is it right? In the dream. Maldives island is particularly much, and very "mini", style is also a lot of what. There is a modern style, the original style and so on, each island basically on foot and a half hours to walk, leisure, and I have a husband to the island is an island, aimlessly, but also from time to time to go and visit the local people, very interesting. The most memorable is, air atoll trip, sitting on a helicopter, the aircraft flew low over the blue sea, South, North Island Reef Marxism-Leninism is be close by., looked from the air, the sea dotted like a garland as island, embellished in theIndiaOcean blue sea, my husband and I can't help but "wow" sound!

The whole trip to Maldives the most romantic is the new year's day.

On the thirty night, the family and friends greeted the new year, my husband and I went to bed early. The very next day early in the morning, my husband and I will climb up, ready to move in the sea in the first day of the new year, ushered in the new sun. The whole process can only use "fantastic" to describe, before sunrise, the landscape is the blue sky, blue sea, tone, in a complete mess! Gradually, the sea level began to appear a yellow light, blue skies fade away, the sun's head slowly exposed! At present the whole began to be red and yellow shadow, I and husband excitedly hugged in together......

Remember that morning, my husband and I sat on the beach innocently, just in a daze, the new year is coming......

Experience: Master Kitty

New Year bright spot index: �� �� �� ��

The sun index: �� �� �� �� �� ��

China Index: �� �� ��

Relaxation index: �� �� �� �� �� ��

No comments:

Post a Comment